10 Reasons you should be converting to VoIP
September 9, 2016
10 Reasons for converting to VoIP
It’s Friday, the weekend is only hours away so we are keeping the message simple today. Convert to VoIP and save money, hassle and time.
- You won’t pay for PBX hardware including upgrades and maintenance anymore – you don’t need it!
- VoIP to VoIP calls anywhere in the world are completely FREE if you use the same VoIP provider
- It’s inevitable that at some point during the day (or night) that you will miss a call. With VoIP you can have the voice mail message sent to your email account so you never miss a call again
- As a main stream supplier we can offer major cost savings of up to 70% on your calls whether they are to normal landlines, mobiles or overseas
- You can take any phone anywhere and you can connect with your same number at home or overseas
- Eliminates the need for any staff to maintain the system and the separate costs of ISDN lines
- Dramatically simplifies office moves and the set up of new locations, remote users ,and new users
- In the event of your office or offices being affected by a disaster such as a fire or a flood, the phones can be instantly re-routed elsewhere
- BT announced that they intend to discontinue the supply of all ISDN30 and ISDN2 service by 2025
If this has sparked your interest and you would like to learn more about the benefits of VoIP, we offer a FREE site survey to talk about how suitable your business is for VoIP.
Or find out for yourself try out our VoIP savings calculator to see how much money you could save on your phone bills by switching to VoIP. It only takes a few minutes to complete and we will immediately email you a copy of your cost savings based on the information given. We have recently helped one International client see a 45% reduction in their call charges.
Still unsure? Give us a call on 01844 318131 and talk to us about your concerns.